Wedding details can truly range from picking out vendors down to the nail polish your flower girl will be wearing. Here is a list of the ‘little details’ that we may all forget with so much planning to do…
1. Nail Polish – what seems like a small detail, can be very noticeable in pictures. It is always best to have a range or specific color for you bridal party to wear. For example, a light blue like Borrowed & Blue from Essie or a creamy pink like Pink Ribbon from Butter London are perfect for a pastel or natural feel. Ps. don’t forget your toes too!
2. Card Box – you may receive monetary gifts for your big day and having a place for guests to drop their envelopes in a safe spot is important. Consider a wooden box, bird cage, or some sort of box to safely keep these cards so they do not get swept under the table on accident.
3. Hangers – a special wedding dress hanger is the perfect compliment for your wedding gown, along with your bridesmaids gowns. A fun pre-wedding get together event with your bridal party could be painting wooden hangers with the monogram of everyone’s initials. That extra special touch is a nice take away for each of the girls to have after to remember your big day!
4. Socks – while the suit rental may come with a variety of items, including shoes, cuff links, and extra white button ups, it may not come with socks. A nice new pair of socks for your hubby to be is nice way to include the color of your wedding day theme throughout their wardrobe.
5. Robes – floral or pattern robes, monogrammed button downs, or matching getting ready outfits look fantastic in pictures! Consider color coordinating with your girls for those pre-wedding champagne toast and lounging pictures. Ps. don’t forget your flower girl! She would look darling in a little robe as well.
6. Jewelry – from watches to necklaces, providing a general guideline of what you would like your wedding party to wear will really help ensure everyone has a cohesive look. For example, a black plastic sports watch may not look right with a formal suit.
7. Ring Holder – special ring holders or monogrammed boxes are very in right now, so bring yours along. The Mrs. Box makes an adorable velvet box that can even be customized with your initials!
Looking at this list, what other items can you think of? Post them below!