1. Placement – I mean seriously what a stunning view! When picking where you would like your table, consider the backdrop and placement within the room. Jacquelyn and Hamilton placed their sweetheart table against a massive window featuring the gorgeous view their ballroom had to offer. I love how backdrop brought in the Florida sunshine!
2. Luxe it Up! – Romance was the theme for Kelly and Michael’s wedding day and my oh my did their table match! A winding continuous vase filled with flowers centered the table, while lit candles glimmered behind. It truly created that romantic feel filled with a whole lot of love!
3. Floral for Days – Nathaly and Kevin incorporated vibrant peach and ivory bouquets on their sweetheart table, which tied in perfectly to their golden decor. I love how the abundance of stunning floral fills the table, but are not too tall so that guests could still see the couple. Got to love when guests tap their glasses for a kiss… perfect timing!
4. Center Stage – Arianthi and Eric had the best view of the house when it came to watching the Hellenic Dance Troupe’s perform a traditional Greek dance during their reception. Moody blue uplighting surrounded my couple along with centered crystal chandeliers that hung from the ceiling. It truly brought an elegant feel to their ballroom.
5. Personalize – Rhode and Amber incorporated their navy blue theme into their sweetheart table, along with a little bit of personalization, by adding an “R” for Rhode and “A” for Amber to their table. I love how the little white lights on the letters created a moody vibe once the sun went down by lighting up their table.